Auction (Residential) 0.5 Acres Carlton, Barnsley
Freehold £200,000 Guide Price
Shaw Lane, Carlton, Barnsley, S71 3HH
- FOR SALE BY AUCTION ON 20TH JUNE 2018 AT DONCASTER ROVERS FOOTBALL CLUB; THE KEEPMOAT STADIUM, STADIUM WAY, DONCASTER DN4 5JW AT 2PM.
- A Site Of Approx 0.5 Acres Approx
- Planning Permission For 5, Four Bedroom Detached Properties
- Planning Ref: 2017/0677
- Ideal For Builders And Speculators
- Outwood Academy Carlton and Carlton Junior School Close By
- GUIDE PRICE £200,000+
- Land At Shaw Lane, Carlton, Barnsley
FOR SALE BY AUCTION ON 20TH JUNE 2018 AT DONCASTER ROVERS FOOTBALL CLUB; THE KEEPMOAT STADIUM, STADIUM WAY, DONCASTER DN4 5JW AT 2PM.
GUIDE PRICE £200,000+
A development site of approx 0.5 acres which has planning permission for 5 four bedroom detached properties. Details of the planning permission, floor plans and specification can be found on the www.barnsley.gov.uk website under planning reference 2017/0677.
The Site is located to the rear of the Old Wharncliffe Arms within the catchment area of good local schools and amenities and within easy access to Barnsley Town Centre.
The stylishly designed properties feature a Lounge, open plan Kitchen/ Dining Room and conservatories. Four good size bedrooms with an en-suite and garaging and/or parking. the properties will also feature good size gardens.
Prospective tenants should be aware of The Code for Leasing Business Premises in England and Wales 2007 a copy of which may be downloaded from www.leasingbusinesspremises.co.uk
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in this transaction.
EPC awaited or not required