Auction (Commercial) 2,120 SqFt Day Street, Barnsley
Freehold £35,000 Guide Price
17A And 17B, Day Street, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S70 1NW
- FOR SALE BY AUCTION ON 24TH OCTOBER 2018 AT DONCASTER ROVERS FOOTBALL CLUB; THE KEEPMOAT STADIUM, STADIUM WAY, DONCASTER DN4 5JW AT 2PM
- A Freehold Commercial / Industrial Unit
- Comprising 2 Separate Units
- 17A - 935 Sq Ft Over Ground and Mezzanine Floor
- 17B - 1,185 Sq Ft Over Ground Floor Only (3.4M eves height)
- GUIDE PRICE £35,000 - £45,000
- Day Street, Barnsley
FOR SALE BY AUCTION ON 24TH OCTOBER 2018 AT DONCASTER ROVERS FOOTBALL CLUB; THE KEEPMOAT STADIUM, STADIUM WAY, DONCASTER DN4 5JW AT 2PM.
ALL INTERESTED PARTIES ARE ADVISED TO DOWNLOAD A CATALOGUE AND THE LEGAL PACK FOR THIS LOT WHICH CAN BE FOUND AT www.regionalpropertyauctioneers.co.uk
GUIDE PRICE £35,000 - £45,000
A commercial / industrial premises totalling 2,120 Sq Ft and comprising of two separate units. 17A comprises an open ground floor former workshop premises of approx 935 Sq Ft over first and mezzanine floors with a W.C on t ground above and first floor storage / office with manual roller shutters. 17B comprises a large workshop of approx 1,185 Sq Ft with inspection pit, W.C and office with a rear pedestrian door and vertical shutters to the front.
Ground Floor - 17A - 475 Sq Ft
First Floor - 17A - 460 Sq Ft
Office / Storage 1
Office / Storage 2
Ground Floor - 17B (ground floor only) - 1,185 Sq Ft
whilst there is no outdoor area allocated to the property, there is access around the exterior of the property via rear access roads.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in this transaction.
EPC awaited or not required