1 Bed Auction (Residential) Pearl Assurance House, 49 Bank Street, Bradford
Freehold £19,000 Guide Price
1, Pearl Assurance Houe, Pearl Assurance House, 49 Bank Street, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD1 1UG
- OR SALE BY AUCTION ON 17TH APRIL 2019 AT DONCASTER ROVERS FOOTBALL CLUB: THE BELLE VUE SUITE. THE KEEPMOAT STADIUM, STADIUM WAY, DONCASTER DN4 5JW AT 2PM
- A One Bedroom Leasehold Apartment
- Let On An AST At £4,200 per annum
- Situated In An Attractive Period Building
- Ideal Buy To Let
- GUIDE PRICE £19,000 - £24,000
- Pearl Assurance House, Bank Street, Bradford
FOR SALE BY AUCTION ON 17TH APRIL 2019 AT DONCASTER ROVERS FOOTBALL CLUB: THE BELLE VUE SUITE. THE KEEPMOAT STADIUM, STADIUM WAY, DONCASTER DN4 5JW AT 2PM
GUIDE PRICE £19,000 - £24,000
ALL INTERESTED PARTIES ARE ADVISED TO DOWNLOAD AND READ A CATALOGUE AND THE LEGAL PACK FOR THIS LOT ONCE AVAILABLE WHICH CAN BE FOUND AT www.regionalpropertyauctioneers.co.uk.
A one bedroom Leasehold apartment located within Pearl Assurance House, an attract period building on Bank Street in the city centre which is let subject to an AST producing £4,200 per annum. The property has a 999 year lease from September 2004 at £200 per annum. The property would be of interest to buy to let investors.
Open Plan kitchen, Lounge, Diner
The property is Leasehold with a 999 term form 29th September 2004 with a Ground Rent of £200 per annum.