2 Bed Auction (Residential) Wath Road, Mexborough
Freehold £25,000 Guide Price
180 Wath Road, Wath Road, Mexborough, South Yorkshire, S64 9RB
- FOR SALE BY AUCTION ON 4TH SEPTEMBER 2019 AT DONCASTER ROVERS FOOTBALL CLUB; THE KEEPMOAT STADIUM, STADIUM WAY, DONCASTER DN4 5JW AT 2PM
- A Stone Fronted Terrace Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Requiring General Modernisation & Refurbishment
- Ideal Buy To Let Investment
- GUIDE PRICE £25,000 - £35,000
- Wath Road, Mexborough
FOR SALE BY AUCTION ON 4TH SEPTEMBER 2019 AT DONCASTER ROVERS FOOTBALL CLUB; THE KEEPMOAT STADIUM, STADIUM WAY, DONCASTER DN4 5JW AT 2PM.
GUIDE PRICE £25,000 - £35,000
ALL PROSPECTIVE PURCHASERS ARE ADVISED TO DOWNLOAD AND READ THE CATALOGUE AND THE LEGAL PACK WHICH CAN BE FOUND AT regionalpropertyauctioneers.co.uk ONCE AVAILABLE.
A stone fronted two bedroom terrace property requiring general modernisation and refurbishment throughout. The property has gas central heating and partial double glazing and an enclosed rear garden. the property is within walking distance of Mexborough town centre, the tain station and would be of interest to investors.
Enclosed front and rear gardens
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in this transaction.
EPC awaited or not required