2 Bed Auction (Residential) High Street Bentely , Doncaster
Freehold £75,000 Guide Price
41 High Street, High Street Bentely , Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN5 0AA
- FOR SALE BY AUCTION ON 18TH DECEMBER 2019 AT DONCASTER ROVERS FOOTBALL CLUB; THE KEEPMOAT STADIUM, STADIUM WAY, DONCASTER DN4 5JW AT 2PM
- A Mixed Use Investment Producing £9,280 per annum
- Ground Floor Retail Producing £5,200
- First Floor Residential Producing £4,080 per annum
- Prominent High Street Location
- GUIDE PRICE £75,000+
- High Street, Bentley, Doncaster
FOR SALE BY AUCTION ON 18TH DECEMBER 2019 AT DONCASTER ROVERS FOOTBALL CLUB; THE KEEPMOAT STADIUM, STADIUM WAY, DONCASTER DN4 5JW AT 2PM.
GUIDE PRICE £75,000+
ALL PROSPECTIVE PURCHASERS ARE ADVISED TO DOWNLOAD AND READ THE CATALOGUE AND THE LEGAL PACK WHICH CAN BE FOUND AT regionalpropertyauctioneers.co.uk ONCE AVAILABLE.
A mixed use investment located predominately on Bentley High Street which is currently let and producing a total income of £9,180 per annum. The property comprising a ground floor retail unit which is subject to a lease producing £5,100 per annum with a flat above which is subject to an AST producing £4,080 per annum.
Ground Floor - Commercial
Retail / Sales Area
First Floor - Residential