Partner (or Joint Agent) opportunities from the region’s leading property auctioneers.
Why not set up your own auction department without any of the hassle or costs, we will handle everything for you, all you need to do is register as a ‘Partner Agent’ and introduce the property to us and we will do the rest!
Welcome to our partner agency section where we hope to demonstrate the benefits for estate agents, solicitors and property firms entering into a Partner Agency Agreement with Regional Property Auctioneers.
Firstly our promise…
No attempt will be made to poach any of your clients; our interest is purely in auctioning your properties to increase our stock levels whilst also generating a quick fee for you.
If you prefer, all client liaisons can be through you so that we do not have any direct contact with your client. In this way you keep full control of the instruction and maintain your relationship with your client.
Who we are…
Regional Property Auctioneers offer residential and commercial property Nationally for sale by public auction. The business can trace its routes in auctioneering as far back as 1905 and was ‘reborn’ in 2012 with a joint venture with one of the UK’s leading auction houses. The business rebranded as Regional Property Auctioneers a year later and went it alone……and there has been no looking back!
Whilst traditional private treaty methods of selling may be best suited to certain types of properties, there are instances when a sale by public auction is beneficial, necessary or the best way to sell a property. This could be due to the type of property, or changes in a client’s circumstances resulting in the need for a quick sale.
We regularly work with estate agents, housing associations and public bodies throughout the UK providing quick disposals for varying property types including:
- residential properties in need of repair and modernisation
- properties with quirky appeal or that are difficult to value
- chain free properties
- redevelopment opportunities
- deceased estates
- land (with or without planning permission)
- commercial properties (vacant or tenanted)
- property portfolio’s
Why choose Regional Property Auctioneers…
- Competitive fee structure (per auction):
- 1-2 properties = 50/50 fee split (this could earn you more than a private treaty sale on your own!)
- 3 or more properties = 60/40 split in your favour
- Commission paid within 28 days after completion of the property sale (assuming cleared funds have been received).
- Instant exposure via our website as well as; Rightmove, Zoopla, EG Property Link, Shopproperty, CoStar, MoveHut and EiG.
- Legal documents available to view on line 24/7
- Auction catalogues distributed to 25,000+ registered applicants and investors prior to auction
- Regular email marketing campaigns
- Newspaper and property press advertising (as and when appropriate)
- Your agency logo will feature on our ‘partner agent page’ within every catalogue giving your business further exposure
- Promote the Regional Property Auctioneers brand in your office and marketing material to help attract auction lots direct to you
From instruction to completion in just 8 weeks is very likely, therefore reducing the risk of a sale falling through!
….And most importantly, NO HIGH BUYERS PREMIUMS! Meaning your vendors and clients will get the highest possible bid for their property in the room. We operate a traditional auction sale with contracts being exchanged in the auction room on the day of the auction and the buyer is then legally obliged to complete probably 28 days later.