Barnsdales & Coronavirus
Published: 13th March 2020
We want to reassure all of our clients that it is business as usual at Barnsdales.
We have taken several precautionary steps to protect our clients, staff and those with whom we meet and work with. We are treating this Pandemic very seriously. So what steps have we taken?
1. We have issued a company wide Pandemic Policy.
2. We have updated our Business Continuity Plan.
3. All office based staff have been trained and been provided with the facilities to log in to ALL of our systems from home.
4. We have taken professional HR and medical advice and are keeping all staff regularly updated.
5. We are following all the Governments guidelines and best practice.
6. We are minimising business travel and external meetings.
7. We have issued additional specialist PPE equipment including hand sanitisers and face masks to our FM teams.
We will keep all of our clients updated as to our operational capabilities, but we envisage and plan to remain fully operational throughout this Pandemic with staff being able to fully operate from home.
If any of our clients have any specific concerns they can call our office Manager Carol Wood on 01302 323 453.